pinephone camera work, video out in the bundled docking station

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Dec 16 2023 - 06:06:36 EST

Hi!

I'm currently playing with PinePhone, and I'm hitting some issues with
camera (like libcamera not working without workarounds, and only
working at 8fps with them). I run kernel from Mobian so far, but I
wanted to ask if there's some more suitable tree than mainline I
should look at?

And second thing, I believe that bundled USB-C-dock has some hw
problem, and that Megi had a workaround for that. Could I ask for a
patch?

Thanks and best regards,
Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.