Re: Bug report connect to VM with Vagrant

From: Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2023 - 04:55:19 EST

On 08.12.23 11:49, Eric Dumazet wrote:

>>> Please provide tcpdump/pcap captures.
>>>
>>> It is hard to say what is going on just by looking at some application logs.
>>
>> I managed to capture the tcpdump of ‘Vagrant up’ step over old kernel and new kernel where this step fails. Both captures are attached.
>> The tcpdump is filtered by given IP of the nested VM.
>
> I do not see any ICMP messages in these files, can you get them ?
>
> Feel free to continue this exchange privately, no need to send MB
> email to various lists.

Here this thread died, so I assume this turned out to be not a
regression at all or something like that? If not please speak up!

#regzbot inconclusive: radio silence

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.