[ANNOUNCE / RFC] PUCK Future Topics

From: Sean Christopherson
Date: Wed Dec 13 2023 - 19:18:18 EST

Hi all! There are a handful of PUCK topics that I want to get scheduled, and
would like your help/input in confirming attendance to ensure we reach critical
mass.

If you are on the Cc, please confirm that you are willing and able to attend
PUCK on the proposed/tentative date for any topics tagged with your name. Or
if you simply don't want to attend, I suppose that's a valid answer too. :-)

If you are not on the Cc but want to ensure that you can be present for a given
topic, please speak up asap if you have a conflict. I will do my best to
accomodate everyone's schedules, and the more warning I get the easier that will
be.

Note, the proposed schedule is largely arbitrary, I am not wedded to any
particular order. The only known conflict at this time is the guest_memfd()
post-copy discussion can't land on Jan 10th.

Thanks!

2024.01.03 - Post-copy for guest_memfd()
Needs: David M, Paolo, Peter Xu, James, Oliver, Aaron

2024.01.10 - Unified uAPI for protected VMs
Needs: Paolo, Isaku, Mike R

2024.01.17 - Memtypes for non-coherent MDA
Needs: Paolo, Yan, Oliver, Marc, more ARM folks?

2024.01.24 - TDP MMU for IOMMU
Needs: Paolo, Yan, Jason, ???

P.S. if you're wondering, what the puck is PUCK?

Time: 6am PDT
Video: https://meet.google.com/vdb-aeqo-knk
Phone: https://tel.meet/vdb-aeqo-knk?pin=3003112178656

Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y182MWE1YjFmNjQ0NzM5YmY1YmVkN2U1ZWE1ZmMzNjY5Y2UzMmEyNTQ0YzVkYjFjN2M4OTE3MDJjYTUwOTBjN2Q1QGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20