Syn X: Philosophical Background, Fair Pay, Low-Jitter vs Stallman Pro Paedophilia Statements, Abusive GNU Behaviour

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Wed Nov 29 2023 - 01:57:55 EST

Yes, I have finished up my research on the philosophical background on Syn X (referance concept).

(You can disregard my earlier posts now, that was work in progress.)

Many things in computing space are designed according to concepts of The Diety, that all can be canonized in Syn, a concept of The Deity, particulary suited for an O S. That keeps compatibility with electronic circuit design, and related symbols. Includes also popular symbols like play, stop, rewind etc.

(Many distributions are nearly Syn X, so take it all the way there.)

This includes background in Izlam, for Fair Pay, and The Kuran.

This I have also realized UL for, and the label Tezlun, which avoids the ladic association, Ladists really about Ladha a passage door in hell, which was the ideal of people like Osama Bin Laden.

It seems Low-Jitter is central for a good configuration, and I tested that, and got very good results. And ofcourse gaming is a popfactor, along with other popfactors to reconcile with. It would be a publishing platform for anyone, integrating also file commentary and file prices, and researchers will ofcourse also have their say. (Like I do.)

Stallman and GNU being known for poor behaviour, and even he himself has voiced pro paedophilia statements. So ignore his "kind communication guidelines", oneliners will not help here. But rather accept a full background in a 500-page Kuran, where Snake Lords will not help.

I hope you enjoy.
Ywe Cærlyn.
https://su-phil.net/