Re: [REGRESSION]: mmap performance regression starting with k-6.1

From: Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2023 - 10:30:03 EST

On 24.11.23 16:06, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Mostly I ignore him now, but when he's instructing a bot
> to harass me, that crosses a line.

I'm curious: How is regzbot able to harass you? It as of now and likely
for at least another year is not able to send mails on its own -- by
design, as I wanted to ensure it doesn't harass anyone.

Sure, I might manually send a mail if something looks stalled in
regzbot. But before I do that I always do a sanity check to avoid
annoying people. Do I sometimes make mistakes or miss something in that
process? Sure. But that happens to all of us.

Ciao, Thorsten