Re: scsi regression that after months is still not addressed and now bothering 6.1.y users, too

From: James Bottomley
Date: Tue Nov 21 2023 - 08:05:32 EST

On Tue, 2023-11-21 at 13:24 +0100, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten
Leemhuis) wrote:
> On 21.11.23 12:30, John Garry wrote:
[...]
> > Is there a full kernel log for this hanging system?
> >
> > I can only see snippets in the ticket.
> >
> > And what does /sys/class/scsi_host/host*/nr_hw_queues show?
>
> Sorry, I'm just the man-in-the-middle: you need to ask in the ticket,
> as  the privacy policy for bugzilla.kernel.org does not allow to CC
> the reporters from the ticket here without their consent.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Tickets for linux-scsi are
vectored to the list:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-scsi/bug-217599-11613@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%2F/

So all the email addresses in the bugzilla are already archived on our
list.

James