Re: sr-iov related bonding regression (two regressions in one report)

From: Anil Choudhary
Date: Wed Nov 15 2023 - 15:49:12 EST

We are getting errorError subscribing to SWID 0x0000.
from following code
root@us-ash-r1-c2-m1:~/linux# grep -rn -e "subscribing to " .
grep: ./debian/linux-image/lib/modules/6.6.1-vdx/kernel/drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice.ko: binary file matches
./samples/connector/ucon.c:149: ulog("subscribing to %u.%u\n", CN_TEST_IDX, CN_TEST_VAL);
./Documentation/driver-api/media/v4l2-event.rst:117:add called when a new listener gets added (subscribing to the same
./Documentation/driver-api/media/v4l2-event.rst:130:Unsubscribing to an event is via:
./Documentation/maintainer/feature-and-driver-maintainers.rst:44:mailing list. Either by subscribing to the whole list or using more
grep: ./drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_lag.o: binary file matches
grep: ./drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice.o: binary file matches
grep: ./drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice.ko: binary file matches
./drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_lag.c:1007: dev_err(ice_pf_to_dev(local_lag->pf), "Error subscribing to SWID 0x%04X\n",
root@us-ash-r1-c2-m1:~/linux#

Thanks,
Anil