Re: bpf: incorrect stack_depth after var off stack access causes OOB

From: Andrei Matei
Date: Mon Nov 13 2023 - 19:04:12 EST

I have sent https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20231113235008.127238-1-andreimatei1@xxxxxxxxx/T/#u
as a fix.

Hao, thanks again for the report. For my edification, how did you get
the KASAN bug report with your repro / which tree exactly were you
running against and with what config? I've run your repro program in
the VM created by vmtest.sh, with an added CONFIG_KASAN=y in the
config, and I did not get the bug report in dmesg; I got nothing.
However, if I change the variable offset bounds to be around 200 bytes
instead of 12, then I do get a kernel panic because of a page fault.