Re: Old WiFi modules -- for testing?

From: Bagas Sanjaya
Date: Sun Oct 22 2023 - 19:43:32 EST

On 22/10/2023 21:17, Rostislav Lisovy wrote:
> What patches? Have you read my original email? :)

Please don't top-post; reply inline with appropriate context instead.

Yes, I always did read the context.

> I am offering the modules to the linux-wireless project for free...
> Maybe they can be used for testing or some "training activities".
>
> If not... no problem and I can get rid of them is some other way.

Since you have Intel devices (from your album), I've added Gregory
(iwlwifi) to Cc: list. You can contact him off-list and see if he's
interested on your offer.

Thanks.

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara