Please Be Honest

From: Leona Dickmann
Date: Wed Oct 04 2023 - 07:25:19 EST

Good day

I am 75 years old and was diagnosed with cancer approximately
four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband for the good work rather than allowing his relatives
to lavish my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my
last wishes on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I
want to WILL a total of 5.5M US to you which I want you to
distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for
yourself and your family. I will inform you on how to share it
all.

Please for further information contact me ASAP.

Regards,
Leona Dickmann