A Symbolworld in Harmony

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Wed Oct 04 2023 - 01:26:09 EST

I talked about how open source, demoscene, and really earlier the Amigabase, that all are much Zin (concept of The Giad) related, could be unified under TAZin, as a follow up.

This suits the related symbolworld. GNU agrees. Izlam agrees. Open Source agrees.

And TAZin can be represented with an 8.

I have iterated a name for a designdirection for this, which I have refined to Os 8.

It also unifies common online services, into a file oriented unity, with publishing of files, that can be of various types, blog, images, audio etc with commentary, that can also be integrated with online payment methods, and encourage fair pay basis in The Kuran. Which is tight, and corrects The Bible.

I think insightful people will eventually agree with this. So do some thinking on it, and act on it!

The Serene Be With You,
Yca.