Re: resctrl2 - status

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Fri Sep 29 2023 - 05:39:12 EST

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 14:47:13 +0000
"Luck, Tony" <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I got us a BoF session to talk about resctrl and porting it to new
> > architectures:
>
> Thanks for doing this.
Great!

> > https://lpc.events/event/17/contributions/1567/
> >
> > To anyone planning to attend, while the schedule is still easy to
> > adjust, please let me know if the proposed time (Nov 15, 4:30-5:15pm)
> > doesn't work.
>
> Do you know if the BoF sessions are going to be remote accessible?
> Personal conflicts mean I can't attend in person.

They were last year (it worked surprisingly well). If there are any problems
we can set up a jabra in the room.

I'm keen to attend this. That time currently works for me though I got
the impression things are still very fluid on schedule (I sent a list
of uconfs to avoid for the PCI device attestation BoF that is just before
this in the posted schedule.)

So if there are obvious clashes to avoid, (I can't immediately spot any
general ones) then pass those on.

Jonathan