Re: My brand new vivo V25 Pro 5G Android mobile phone is running on Linux kernel 4.19.191+

From: Bagas Sanjaya
Date: Thu Sep 28 2023 - 01:50:59 EST

On 27/09/2023 22:40, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:

> Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

When replying to public mailing lists (like LKML), use Reply-all
button on your mail client. And also, don't top post; reply inline
with appropriate context instead.

See also Documentation/process/email-clients.rst for why you should
not use Proton Mail (spoiler: encrypted mail lock-in).

Good luck hacking Android kernel for your phone!

>>> Opening and using apps is now a slow and painful experience. The phone camera is even worse. Taking a photo or selfie takes 2-3 seconds. If you move the phone by a bit before the 3 seconds is up, your photo or selfie will turn out very blur. So you need to set a timer of 2 seconds when you take a selfie or photo. Taking videos with the phone camera is also very laggy and choppy. The recorded video will turn out to be choppy.
>>

>> What is your Samsung phone specification then?
>
> My Samsung phone is the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G. The specs can be found on gsmarena.com.

Link please?

Thanks.

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara