s2idle stopped working with 6.6-rc on Thinkpad T14 G1 (AMD)

From: Thorsten Leemhuis
Date: Mon Sep 25 2023 - 06:55:36 EST

Hi Mario! Did you by chance hear anything about lock-ups on resume with
mainline affecting AMD systems? I'm asking, as s2idle stopped working
for me with 6.6-rc on my Thinkpad T14 G1 (AMD). I'm as of now not sure
exactly when the problem started, as 6.6-rc1 didn't boot for me due to
another regression fixed for -rc2. But 6.6-rc2 was affected and -rc3
still is. Haven't found time for a bisection yet and will unlikely to be
so in the next two or three days, that's why I thought "ask Mario, with
a bit of luck he might be aware of a problem or even a fix".

FWIW, I ran your amd_s2idle.py script, but the machine seems to lock up
hard on resume, so I guess it's not much or help.

https://www.leemhuis.info/files/misc/s2idle_report-6.5.4-2023-09-25.txt
https://www.leemhuis.info/files/misc/s2idle_report-6.6_rc3-2023-09-25.txt

Dmesg for 6.6-rc3 (with a USB-C dock, but problem happens without it, too):
https://www.leemhuis.info/files/misc/dmesg-6.6_rc3

Ciao, Thorsten

#regzbot introduced v6.5..v6.6-rc2