Re: Open Source ++ unification under θyr?

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Sun Sep 24 2023 - 03:13:30 EST

I talked about how THACIN is a concept of The Gyad that unifies SID
related efforts in computer design, and CIN and THA related designs in
electronics.

And how openSUSE was closest to a related OS effort.

But why not try to unify all Open Source efforts?

--

And θyr is a variant of Thacin, that further unifies, related communities. all the way down to Vikings, which seems a root concept here.

And I suggest θyrix on my blog, maybe as an offshoot of openSUSE, that seems close.

If anyone wants and has the knowledge to do this, please let me know.

Peace.
Ywe
BiT8.no