Open Source X unification under TAHZIHN?

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Fri Sep 22 2023 - 01:05:25 EST

I talked about how TAHZIHN is a concept of The Gyad that unifies SIDH related efforts in computer design, and ZINH related designs in electronics.

And how openSUSE was closest to a OS effort under TAHZIHN.

But why not try to unify all Open Source efforts under TAHZIHN?

Open Source X would be this.

I made a little logo and post on my blog about this: https://bit8.no/?p=240

Compared to openSUSE, I would have tightened it up with this logo. (They lizardlicking theme of openSUSE probably confuses people.) And a low jitter kernel for smooth operation. I would also use the Oswald Google Font here (as on this site).

Peace,
Ywe.