Request for Quotation - M3 Kit P/N 33178-001

From: Andrea MASTELLA
Date: Wed Sep 20 2023 - 22:17:00 EST

Good day to you.

I would like to share a good news to you, our company have been
awarded the tender to supply to the Malaysian Army Aviation. Thus
we would like to request for updated quotation for item:

Attached your previous quotation for your reference.

Appreciate if you could give us the best price & lead time for
the items. Looking forward for your good offer.

Thank you & Kind Regards,

Andrea MASTELLA
Procurement,
Supply Chain Management.
Phone: +603 8778 9500

The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) here to is
only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use of, reliance on, reference to, disclosure of,
alteration to or copying of the information for any purpose is
prohibited. Any information not related to SIR's official
business is solely the author's and does not necessarily
represent SIR's view and is not necessarily endorsed by SIR. SIR
shall not be liable for loss or damage caused by viruses
transmitted by this e-mail or its attachments. SIR is not
responsible for any unauthorized changes made to the information
or for the effect of such changes.