Question about writing binding files for numa

From: Chen Wang
Date: Tue Sep 19 2023 - 01:33:32 EST

Hi, I am working on writing dts for a new SOC - SG2042, you can see
the changes on https://github.com/unicornx/linux-riscv/commit/ee862fc4ebeade32bff00ad014d6b0513c0942a7.
This hardware uses a NUMA architecture, so a "distance-map" node is
added and several "numa-node-id" are added for cpu/memory. The problem
is I find there is no YAML binding for numa, I only find
"Documentation/devicetree/bindings/numa.txt". To pass dtb check I want
to convert the txt to yaml file.

My question is: how to handle the "numa-node-id" which is listed in
the numa.txt file. To my understanding, due to cpu/memory node need to
contain this property. I should find some binding files for cpu/memory
and add "numa-node-id" for cpu/memory.
For "cpu", I find a
"Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml", where I think I
can add a property of "numa-node-id" to. Note the SG2042 is a RISC-V
chip.
But for "memory", where should I add "numa-node-id" definition to?

Regards,

Chen Wang