[Question] Where can I find numa/core patches (autonuma from Peter and Ingo)?

From: Karim Manaouil
Date: Sat Sep 16 2023 - 07:10:37 EST

Hi Ingo and Peter,

I am studying the evolution of automatic NUMA balancing and I'm looking
for the patches for your numa/core implementation.

I was able to find the tree for AutoNUMA from Andrea.
I was able to find the tree from Mel Gorman's implementation.

But I could not find the numa/core (maybe also called unified numa)
tree from you and peter.

For example, this email [1] contains some patches for v18 of
numa/core, but they build
on top of the patches for v17. I could not find the latter.

In this NUMA comparison you sent [2], you mentioned Unified NUMA tree.
I can't find this one either.

Do you guys know where I can find the patches/git trees or the mail
threads for numa/core (or unified NUMA)?

Cheers
Karim

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/11/30/488
[2] https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/7/331