Re: [GIT PULL] MM updates for 6.6-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Aug 29 2023 - 17:32:53 EST

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 18:43, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> csky tree, arch/csky/abiv2/cacheflush.c:
> https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20230815104604.54f65293@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At least this resolution in linux-next was wrong. It would just keep
on doing a cache invalidate on the same one-page address range over
and over again.

I think I did it right, but obviously can't test (and am too lazy to
build-test too).

Of course, it won't actually matter unless you have large folio on
csky, which is probably hard to impossible to trigger in practice, but
I thought I'd mention it if for no other reason than Guo Ren to be
aware and at least test-build and maybe think about it.

Linus