RE: ACPI binding with SCMI

From: Pawandeep Oza
Date: Tue Aug 29 2023 - 11:11:49 EST

I am looking for scmi binding to ACPI. Basically, SCMI based perf control.
We have ACPI based system, so I am looking for where I can describe (some way to describe doorbell and share memory in ACPI),
and then scmi perf can bind to it via some sort of transport (perhaps fastchannels ? )

Regards,
Oza.