Re: PROBLEM: Broken or delayed ethernet on Xilinx ZCU104 since 5.18 (regression)

From: Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2023 - 09:32:03 EST

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 05.08.23 09:34, Nick Bowler wrote:

>>> I have CONFIG_GPIO_PCA953X=y which I think is the correct driver?
>>
>> It does appear to be the correct driver. But check if it has
>> loaded. It is an i2c device, so maybe you are missing the I2C bus
>> master device?
>
> That's it! I needed to set
>
> CONFIG_I2C_CADENCE=y
>
> and now things are working again!

#regzbot resolve: a config change did the trick
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.