Re: Fwd: UBSAN: index 1 is out of range for type 'xen_netif_rx_sring_entry [1]'

From: Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2023 - 08:12:48 EST

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 26.07.23 07:06, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 03:34:26PM +0200, Juergen Gross wrote:

> [...]
>> Oh, in fact there is a way in Xen to do that correctly. It schould be enough to
>> use ring[XEN_FLEX_ARRAY_DIM], which will do the right thing.
>>
>> So I'll write a Xen patch first, after all.
>
> Perfect! I went to go look, and yes, this is good:

#regzbot resolve: will be dealt with on the xen side
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.