Re: Contract Supply

From: info
Date: Sat Aug 26 2023 - 09:30:03 EST

Greetings,

I have a business plan that will benefit you from my company
where i work as the head of research and dev. Contact me through
my company provided email addresss and i will give you details of
my intent for your consideration.

Sincerely
Robert Helmut
Research & Dev Dept.
Select Pharma Lab. Ltd .UK
---------------------------------
Email: robert.helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Select Pharma Lab. Ltd .UK
First Floor, Quay 2, 139 Fountain bridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG,
United Kingdom

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received
it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete
the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way
reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage
caused by the message.

© Copyright 2023 Select Pharma Lab. Ltd. All Right Reserved.