Re: Possible nvme regression in 6.4.11

From: Genes Lists
Date: Thu Aug 24 2023 - 05:48:57 EST

On 8/23/23 22:44, Ricky WU wrote:
Hi Gene,

I can't reproduce this issue on my side...

So if you only revert this patch (69304c8d285b77c9a56d68f5ddb2558f27abf406) can work fine?
This patch only do is pull our clock request to HIGH if HOST need also can pull to LOW, and this only do on our device
I don’t think this will affect other ports...

BR,
Ricky

Thanks Ricky - I will test revering just that commit and report back. I wont be able to get to it till later today (sometime after 2pm EDT) but I will do it today.

FYI, i see one mpre report of someone experiencing same problem [1]

gene

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/79439