Bit X low jitter kernel config/fair pay philosphy ideas, updates, corrections

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Thu Aug 24 2023 - 05:07:51 EST

Hello.

I wrote the list about some of my ideas. Some of the stuff may be a bit early posted, so sorry about that. Its mature now.

The low latency config I did worked very well. It gave excellent performance on Doom 3, many years ago. Phoronix benchmarked it in 2012, and unfortunately he did not have the tools to benchmark framesmoothness and actual frames drawn on screen, so it only showed good figures in PostgreSQL tests. What I saw myself though, was that all jitter was gone, from this demanding 3-passes pr. frame OpenGL game, and full 72.7 (low psychovisual noise refresh rate) hz updates. (This required renicing X aswell, and a kernel timer of 90hz at the time).

I also tried 0.33ms latency audio streams. It was CPU demanding then, but those codepaths could be optimized.

And in these days, I guess things are perfected with the EEVDF scheduler.
I remember 200uS OS-Jitter being close to optimal for desktop use.

I would call it the Bit X Low Jitter Kernel Config, and if an OS was based on it, it would be Bit X. Everything is about streams now, and it would suit such a thing perfectly.

Ofcourse as things like Bitcoin grows aswell, one would want a good fair pay background. And I have advocated non-sectarian Islam for this. As a regressed Bible, and retrofitted regressed concepts of the Deity are unsuitable.
Now using Ra, as the translated concept of the arabic Deity, which works well in latin alphabet, to my experience.

The problem for Islam is that sects have taken an idol, a halfmoon symbol, and this is a wellknown symbol. And sectarians emphasise books like Bukhari, that are pseudoteachings only. This I want to state, that this is not what I mean by "Islam". But rather something like the "Kuran Alone" directions.

A little update from me.
Peace.
Ywe.