Re: vger Electrical decision makers

From: Claire Davis
Date: Wed Aug 23 2023 - 09:01:40 EST

Hi,

Just wanted to make sure you received my last email regarding a
customized list of Technology officer, Information security officer,
Electrical Engineer & Electrician etc contacts. I’m looking to find the
right person who looks after your prospecting and lead generation.

We help companies grow sales with our highly targeted email lists.

Please let us know your target industries and job titles so we can send
you the numbers of contacts.

Regards,
Claire