Re: Fwd: Qualcomm NFA725A on T14s AMD Gen3: Bluetooth: hci0: Failed to send headers (or body or access otp area)

From: Kalle Valo
Date: Tue Aug 22 2023 - 09:02:06 EST

Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 21/08/2023 12:02, Kalle Valo wrote:
>> Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I notice a bug report on Bugzilla [1]. Quoting from it:

>> This looks like a bluetooth bug so not related to ath11k (which is a
>> Wi-Fi driver).
>>

> Oops, I really can't guess which driver is the culprit in this case unless
> the reporter also attaches lsmod output.

No worries, it's understandable that it's not always clear where the
problem is. And most likely the reporter also has ath11k driver loaded
as the same chip has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches