Re: [RFC net-next v1 4/5] net: macsec: introduce mdo_insert_tx_tag

From: Radu Pirea (OSS)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2023 - 07:20:23 EST

On 17.08.2023 13:31, Sabrina Dubroca wrote:

One more question about the ordering of patches in this series: is
macsec offload with your device functional without this and the final
patch? Otherwise, I would put this patch first, and then the driver
patches (either collapsed into a single patch, or preferably split out
if there's a reasonable way to do it -- patch 3 is really huge and
hard to review).

MACsec offload works, but if the frames are sent back to back, then some of them will be dropped. I will reorder the patches and split the patch 3.

--
Radu P.