Re: 2b5d1c29f6c4 ("drm/nouveau/disp: PIOR DP uses GPIO for HPD, not PMGR AUX interrupts")

From: Karol Herbst
Date: Wed Aug 09 2023 - 14:30:04 EST

On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 4:04 PM Thorsten Leemhuis
<regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 09.08.23 15:13, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> >
> > If this can't be fixed quickly, I suppose it's safer to revert it from
> > 6.4.y for now. 6.5 is still being cooked, but 6.4.x is already in
> > wide deployment, hence the regression has to be addressed quickly.

feel free to send reverts to mainline and add my r-by tage to it and I
can push those changes up. Sadly those patches fixed another
use-after-free, but it seems like we have to take another shot unless
somebody does have time to look into it promptly.