Re: INFO: task hung in cec_claim_log_addrs

From: Hans Verkuil
Date: Mon Jul 31 2023 - 04:03:20 EST

On 31/07/2023 03:00, Zheng Zhang wrote:
> Hans,Mauro and  to whom it may concern:
>
> Hello! We have found a bug in cec driver in the Linux kernel version 6.2.0 by syzkaller with our own templates.
> A reproducer is generated.
> Attached is the report, log and reproducer generated by syzkaller.
> Please let me know if there is any additional information that I can provide to help debug this issue.
> Thanks!
>
> Best

There is no useful information here. It doesn't even say which CEC driver was used
(I assume vivid, but I have no way of knowing that).

I might be solved by this series that was merged last week in the media-stage tree:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media/20230612135839.254935-1-hverkuil-cisco@xxxxxxxxx/

I really can't do anything with this :-(

Regards,

Hans