I need help to send v2 patch on linux-ext4 at vger.kernel.org

From: Oscar Megia López
Date: Thu Jul 27 2023 - 14:06:33 EST

Hi

and they have responded with whatever changes they think are necessary.

Can someone help me by telling me the steps I need to take to send v2?
I don't know where ask it.

Do I have to create a new branch?

Is modifying the source in the same branch enough?

Do I have to do a git pull on the patch branch before the changes?

Do I have to to commit the changes before running
git format-patch --in-reply-to=20230423082349.53474-1-megia.oscar@xxxxxxxxx --cover-letter -o outgoing_v2/ master?

--in-reply-to= points to the v1 patch cover-letter or v1 1/1 mail?.

Please, is my first time to send a patch version's v2 and I didn't find
any place where explain step by step how to do it.

I tried several steps, but I get errors or resend v1 patch too.

--
Regards
Oscar Megia López