Re: drivers/pnp/pnpacpi/core.c:253:17: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 50 equals destination size

From: Sudeep Holla
Date: Wed Jul 26 2023 - 10:59:30 EST

On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 03:05:15PM +0100, Suzuki K Poulose wrote:
> On 25/07/2023 15:30, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

> >> Thanks.

> >> Sudeep Holla (our resident ACPI expert) has reviewed the patch, but
> >> I guess he is in the Reviewer ranks.
> >
> > Well, next time you get a Reviewed-by from Sudeep on ARM-related ACPI
> > material, it is far more meaningful than my ACK.0x00A0 You probably don't
> > need the latter if you have the former.

Thanks Rafael and this aligns with my understanding. I had mentioned to
Suzuki informally. Since I wasn't sure why this was not covered under
Arm ACPI maintainership for whatever historical reasons, I didn't make
it formally on the list. I think it would be better if we move that file
under it to be explicit and avoid any confusion in the future. I will
send the update soon.

--
Regards,
Sudeep