Re: Another regression in the af_alg series (s390x-specific)

From: David Howells
Date: Wed Jul 26 2023 - 06:43:57 EST

"Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)" wrote:

> What's the status wrt to this regression (caused by c1abe6f570af from
> David)? It looks like there never was a real reply and the regression
> still is unresolved. But maybe I missed something, which can easily
> happen in my position.

I was on holiday when the regression was posted. This week I've been working
through various things raised during the last couple of weeks whilst fighting
an intermittent apparent bug on my desktop kernel somewhere in ext4, the mm
subsys, md or dm-crypt.

I'll get round to it, but I'll I don't have s390x h/w immediately to hand.

David