Upcoming nolibc pull request for the next merge window

From: Paul E. McKenney
Date: Fri Jul 21 2023 - 13:39:57 EST

Hello, Linus!

This is just to let you know that Willy and I are adding co-maintainers
for nolibc. Shuah Khan will join me as administrative maintainer,
and will be sending the pull request to you for the next merge window.

Similarly, Thomas Weißschuh will be joining Willy as technical maintainer
for nolibc. With luck, this won't affect you, but in case you come across
a nolibc issue, please reach out to Thomas as well as Willy, Shuah,
and myself. There will of course be an update to the MAINTAINERS file
in the near future, but just to let you know in the meantime.

Thanx, Paul