RE: [Enable Designware XGMAC VLAN Stripping Feature 1/2] dt-bindings: net: snps,dwmac: Add description for rx-vlan-offload

From: Ng, Boon Khai
Date: Fri Jul 21 2023 - 12:40:59 EST

I understand that I already get a NAK at the beginning. But I don’t understand why,
Please don’t get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing your comments, was trying to understand
the reason behind and also which are the step that I made a mistake(s) on, this is to help
me to learn at the same time to smoothen the upstreaming process.