Re: Closing down the wireless trees for a summer break?

From: Kalle Valo
Date: Fri Jul 21 2023 - 07:12:20 EST

Kalle Valo <kvalo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Me and Johannes are planning to take a longer break from upstream this
> summer. To keep things simple my suggestion is that we would official
> close wireless and wireless-next trees from June 23rd to August 14th
> (approximately).
>
> During that time urgent fixes would need go directly to the net tree.
> Patches can keep flowing to the wireless list but the the net
> maintainers will follow the list and they'll just apply them to the
> net tree directly.

A change of plans, I'm actually back already now and have opened both
wireless and wireless-next trees. I will go back offline at some point
but hopefully Johannes will be back by then.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches