Re: [RFC/RFT,V2 0/3] Add compiler support for Kernel Control Flow Integrity

From: Dan Li
Date: Wed Jul 19 2023 - 04:21:13 EST

Hi Kees,

Sincerely sorry, I just saw this email.
Embarrassingly, due to another job change, my plan was postponed again :(.

I may not be able to attend this year's GCC meeting. Is there any other
way to let this get some traction in GCC? I really hope someone can help
with this topic.

BTW, I'm still looking at this and plan to finish it by the end of this
year, but it's taking too long and there's a lot of uncertainty, so
please just consider this only as a backup option.

Thanks,
Dan.