Re: [RFC] Support for Arm CCA VMs on Linux

From: Suzuki K Poulose
Date: Mon Jul 17 2023 - 05:41:52 EST

On 14/07/2023 17:28, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:03:37 +0100
Suzuki K Poulose <suzuki.poulose@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jonathan

On 14/07/2023 14:46, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:22:48 +0000
Suzuki K Poulose <suzuki.poulose@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Suzuki,

Looking at this has been on the backlog for a while from our side and we are finally
getting to it. So before we dive in and given it's been 6 months, I wanted to check
if you expect to post a new version shortly or if there is a rebased tree available?

Thanks for your interest. We have been updating our trees to the latest
RMM specification (v1.0-eac2 now) and also rebasing Linux/KVM on top of
v6.5-rc1. We will post this as soon as we have all the components ready
(and the TF-RMM). At the earliest, this would be around early September.

That said, the revised version will have the following changes :
- Changes to the Stage2 management
- Changes to RMM memory management for Realm
- PMU/SVE support

Otherwise, most of the changes remain the same (e.g., UABI). Happy to
hear feedback on those areas.

Hi Suzuki,

Thanks for the update. If there is any chance of visibility of changes
via a git tree etc that would be great in the meantime. If not, such is life
and I'll try to wait patiently :) + we'll review the existing code.

I am afraid not yet. Thanks for reviewing the changes :-)

Suzuki