[CfP] Confidential Computing Microconference @ LPC 2023

From: Jörg Rödel
Date: Thu Jul 13 2023 - 12:06:59 EST

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the call for presentations for this years
Confidential Computing MC at the Linux Plumbers Conference.

In this microconference we want to discuss ongoing developments around
Linux support for memory encryption and support for confidential
computing in general.

Topics of interest include:

* Support for unaccepted memory

* Attestation workflows

* Confidential Computing threat model

* Secure VM Service module (SVSM) and paravisor architecture and implementation

* Live migration of confidential virtual machines

* ARM64 Confidential Computing

* RISC-V CoVE

* Secure IO and device attestation

* Intel TDX Connect

* AMD SEV-TIO

Please use the LPC CfP process to submit your proposals. Submissions can
be made via

https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts/

Make sure to select "Confidential Computing MC" as the track and submit
your session proposal by August 25th. Submissions made after that date
can not be included into the microconference.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Richmond, Virginia in November!

Thanks,

Joerg