Re: Fwd: ath11k: QCN9074: ce desc not available for wmi command

From: Kalle Valo
Date: Tue Jul 11 2023 - 02:57:24 EST

"Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
<regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi, Thorsten here, the Linux kernel's regression tracker. Top-posting
> for once, to make this easily accessible to everyone.
>
> Hmmm, there afaics was no real progress and not even a single reply from
> a developer (neither here or in bugzilla) since the issue was reported
> ~10 days ago. :-/
>
> Manikanta, did you maybe just miss that this is caused by change of
> yours (and thus is something you should look into)?

No reply from Manikanta so I think I'll just revert the commit. I have
assigned bug #217536 to me now.

The wireless trees are closed for July but my plan is that I submit the
revert directly to net tree.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches