Interpol Police Summons

From: Ugent
Date: Mon Jul 10 2023 - 22:30:22 EST

Good evening

Following a complaint filed by the microsoft agency.

few months on screen we tracked all of your browsing, message and recent activity that you used via internet also the slings that you committed against the web, photos and videos of you in bad porstue.

We inform you that sharing, sending photos and videos of a sexual nature are strictly prohibited.

a summons will be deposited at your address in the next few days with which you will go to the police station to appear before the law.

you have less than 24 hours to leave a response in case the police officers do not come to your house.

please contact this E_mail address for the rest: etudenotaria75@xxxxxxxxx.

You have the choice of contacting a lawyer.

Federal Bureau-Investigation
Adresse : Adresse : 555 11th St NW
Washington, DC 20004, États-Unis
Téléphone : +1 202-324-3000