Re: [GIT PULL] sh updates for v6.5

From: Artur Rojek
Date: Sat Jul 08 2023 - 17:58:42 EST

On 2023-07-08 23:49, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi!

On Sun, 2023-07-09 at 00:25 +0300, Sergey Shtylyov wrote:
> However, since I am still new to kernel development, it will certainly take
> me a little more time until we're there. However, there is some interest
> in the community such as the J-Core people and Artur Rojek, so there are people
> who are willing to help me.

Maybe we could start using the #linux-sh channel (again?) -- it's there, on
Libera.chat, with couple persons hanging around... :-)

Most SuperH/J-Core people meet in #jcore on libera these days.

Adrian
I am not sure if they welcome generic SuperH chat there, but I'm lurking
in both channels already.

Cheers,
Artur