Re: mainline build failure due to df8fc4e934c1 ("kbuild: Enable -fstrict-flex-arrays=3")

From: Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2023 - 12:31:45 EST

On 07.07.23 18:17, Gustavo A. R. Silva wrote:
> On 7/7/23 06:52, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
>
>> Are those fixes still on track? Looks like there was not much progress
>> since then, so I suspect this won't be fixed before -rc1? Or did miss
>> something?
>
> The change is already in SCSI for them to send it to mainline when they
> see fit:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkp/scsi.git/commit/?h=6.5/scsi-staging&id=47699a2b63caaa0de4841d4402627c2fdf3452a6

Ahh, great. I had checked -next before writing my mail, but somehow
missed this one. Sorry. And thanks for your help.

This afaics was the last remaining issue of those reported in the
initial mail of this thread, hence telling regzbot to mark this as
resolved by that commit.

#regzbot fix: scsi: aacraid: Avoid -Warray-bounds warning

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.