Re: [v2] drm/panel: Fine tune Starry-ili9882t panel HFP and HBP

From: Doug Anderson
Date: Thu Jul 06 2023 - 15:26:17 EST

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 4, 2023 at 12:39 AM Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 2:42 AM Doug Anderson <dianders@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > ...this means that it lands in drm-misc-next-fixes, so I've pushed it there.
> >
> > 59bba51ec2a5 drm/panel: Fine tune Starry-ili9882t panel HFP and HBP
>
> I guess that means we need to merge drm-misc-next-fixes back to the
> drm-misc-next branch so that I can rebase my series breaking out the
> ili9882t driver to its own file?

It looks like this fix is on its way to the main DRM tree:

https://lore.kernel.org/r/20230706112203.GA30555@linux-uq9g

Presumably if we wait a few days things will sort themselves out. If
something needs to happen sooner then we'll have to get the drm-misc
maintainers involved. Probably at this point it makes sense to wait?

-Doug