Re: [GIT PULL] more parisc architecture fixes & updates for v6.5-rc1

From: Sam James
Date: Wed Jul 05 2023 - 14:32:06 EST

Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Linus,
>
> please pull a second round of fixes for the parisc architecture for kernel 6.5-rc1.
>
> This fixes all outstanding compiler warnings when compiled with W=1 in
> the arch/parisc/ and drivers/parisc/ directories.

It should be fine for now, but I think we need to do something about the
-Wno-implicit-int and -Wno-implicit-function-declaration. Newer
compilers are starting to ban these and may well remove the ability to
disable the errors entirely (Clang is planning on this at least - I know
we don't have LLVM on HPPA, but still).