Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull RDMA subsystem changes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jun 30 2023 - 00:10:50 EST

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 at 17:46, Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here are the changes for RDMA for this cycle, there was a small rxe
> conflict with v6.4 that I resolved in the usual way.

Please just don't. I'd rather know about the conflicts. See

Documentation/maintainer/rebasing-and-merging.rst

and about gazillion emails on the issue.

> - Lots of small cleanups and rework in bnxt_re
> * Use the common mmap functions
> * Support disassociation
> * Improve FW command flow
>
> - bnxt_re support for "low latency push", this allows a packet

This allows a packet WHAT?

On a positive note, I see that you have a blue checkmark by google
now, and Google says

"The sender of this email has verified that
they own nvidia.com and the logo in the
profile image. Learn more"

which is lovely. I expect great things from nvidia now that you
apparently own it. Congratulations! Champagne all around!

Linus