EIN X (OS Philosophy perfected)

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Wed Jun 28 2023 - 05:26:45 EST

Many feel that God, and the Bible, has too many regressions to be used in real life philosophy. That is why I suggest a correct latinization of the Quranic god instead, and the quranic initials hints at this being Ein. This gives us a background from The Quran, which is perfected and intact, with fair pay principles. Deal Justly, as The Quran would say. For a big scope such as an OS project, a name like EIN X, is suitable. And correct latinization is important, or else one might aswell have jokes as Superman has become for Yah.

And so I suggest this as the step forward for the open source OS. And really the concepts Unix and Linux, suggests the same. And also a less strict stance on source being open, for user space applications.

Peace.
Ywe Cærlyn.