[GIT PULL] LSM patches for v6.5

From: Paul Moore
Date: Mon Jun 26 2023 - 20:47:20 EST

Hi Linus,

Seven patches in the LSM pull request for v6.5, all relatively small,
here is a quick summary:

- A SafeSetID patch to correct what appears to be a cut-n-paste typo
in the code causing a UID to be printed where a GID was desired. This
is coming via the LSM tree because we haven't been able to get a
response from the SafeSetID maintainer (Micah Morton) in several
months. Hopefully we are able to get in touch with Micah, but until
we do I'm going to pick them up in the LSM tree.

- A small fix to the reiserfs LSM xattr code. We're continuing to
work through some issues with the reiserfs code as we try to fixup the
LSM xattr handling, but in the process we're uncovering some ugly
problems in reiserfs and we may just end up removing the LSM xattr
support in reiserfs prior to reiserfs' removal. For better or worse,
this shouldn't impact any of the reiserfs users, as we discovered that
LSM xattrs on reiserfs were completely broken, meaning no one is
currently using the combo of reiserfs and a file labeling LSM.

- A tweak to how the cap_user_data_t struct/typedef is declared in the
header file to appease the Sparse gods.

- In the process of trying to sort out the SafeSetID lost-maintainer
problem I realized that I needed to update the labeled networking
entry to "Supported".

- Minor comment/documentation and spelling fixes.

Thanks,
-Paul

--
The following changes since commit ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b:

Linux 6.4-rc1 (2023-05-07 13:34:35 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pcmoore/lsm.git
tags/lsm-pr-20230626

for you to fetch changes up to 4be22f16a4a1a1667e79b52b56cca2c64b3747e2:

device_cgroup: Fix kernel-doc warnings in device_cgroup
(2023-06-21 09:30:49 -0400)

lsm/stable-6.5 PR 20230626

Alexander Mikhalitsyn (1):
SafeSetID: fix UID printed instead of GID

GONG, Ruiqi (1):
capability: erase checker warnings about struct __user_cap_data_struct

Gaosheng Cui (2):
capability: fix kernel-doc warnings in capability.c
device_cgroup: Fix kernel-doc warnings in device_cgroup

Paul Moore (2):
lsm: fix a number of misspellings
MAINTAINERS: move labeled networking to "supported"

Tetsuo Handa (1):
reiserfs: Initialize sec->length in reiserfs_security_init().

MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
fs/reiserfs/xattr_security.c | 1 +
include/uapi/linux/capability.h | 5 +++--
kernel/capability.c | 2 ++
security/commoncap.c | 20 ++++++++++----------
security/device_cgroup.c | 3 +--
security/lsm_audit.c | 2 +-