net: macb: sparse warning fixes

From: Ben Dooks
Date: Thu Jun 22 2023 - 09:05:31 EST

These are 3 hopefully easy patches for fixing sparse errors due to
endian-ness warnings. There are still some left, but there are not
as easy as they mix host and network fields together.

For example, gem_prog_cmp_regs() has two u32 variables that it does
bitfield manipulation on for the tcp ports and these are __be16 into
u32, so not sure how these are meant to be changed. I've also no hardware
to test on, so even if these did get changed then I can't check if it is
working pre/post change.

Also gem_writel and gem_writel_n, it is not clear if both of these are
meant to be host order or not.

Ben Dooks (3):
net: macb: check constant to define and fix __be32 warnings
net: macb: add port constant to fix __be16 warnings
net: macb: fix __be32 warnings in debug code

drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c | 25 +++++++++++++-----------

2.40.1